Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

I'm introducing a new mini series for the spring and summer called "Tasty Tuesday". Each Tuesday I will post a new food item I found or a new restaurant I have tried currently or in the past. I want your feedback on "Tasty Tuesday" if it's a good idea or not. 

The first post of this series kicks off with my mothers dinner that she made me about two weeks ago, upon request she made it will little or no oil while baking my dish. She infused rosemary and garlic into the oil she did use to make my food. What was made is a dish full of roasted vegetables, it had green beans,potatoes,onion and much more in it. It was the best in my option!!


It was a very filling dish that my mother made for me, I will try to get her recipe for the infused olive oil because it was the best part of the dish. I'm not a fan of oil in any of my food since it aggravates my roseaca in my face and flares it up. So until next Tasty Tuesday...have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment